




This weekend was our church festival and we did our part to support the cause:) Friday night Josh and I had a date at the Corn Fest Bingo Tent. We dropped Riley off at Grandma Linda and Grandpa Mark's and spent all of the quarters in our piggy bank and didn't win a thing! After church today we brought the kids to the festival and they played with Grandma Trish and Grandpa Tom at the Fish Pond and Dip the Duck. Fun stuff! This was Riley's and Zack's first experience with Face Painting and they both sat still for the whole thing! (Zack got a Dino-Door as he calls them, but I didn't get a pic.) We had bid on some baskets in the silent auction and decided to bike back up to church to see if we won...well, after our luck in the Bingo tent, I didn't think I was going to get both of the baskets so I hadn't thought about getting them home on the bikes...oops we won both of them! We had Riley in our bike carrier so we managed to stuff it all in and poor josh had to bike with a LOT of extra weight all the way home.
Just when I thought I was exhausted from all that biking, the neighbors invited us to play in their pool...It was Riley's first swimming pool experience and she had a great time. Unfortunately I don't have pics cuz I was in the pool and didn't want the camera to get wet, but we were there for an hour and by the end she was blowing bubbles in the water and even getting her whole face wet. She was even dumping buckets of water over own head in the bath tonight which she normally hates! She has really liked watching the Olympic swimming events...maybe we have a future Phelps, Torres or any number of the AWESOME American swimmers on our hands;) For now our little fish enjoyed her day at the Pond.
No comments:
Post a Comment