Can you believe it...ME in the snow...OUTSIDE...two days IN A ROW...in WINTER!?! This never happens, in case you missed the sarcasm! But we had a LOT of fun this weekend! Yesterday snowshoeing, today was the start of my niece, Adie's ski racing season so we headed out to Wild Mountain for her runs and then came home and Josh took the kids sledding/snowboarding on the neighborhood hill while I chopped ice off the driveway...don't worry, Josh offered to do it, but I sent him to the hill with the kids instead...I needed the exercise...and the quiet:)
PS, next year Brynnie will probably be up there with her big sis! She's already doing Black Diamond runs herself! Fun to watch them doing their thing, even it it terrifies Auntie Mo-Mo!
Funny side story: Adie was telling her skiing friend about me...and freaking her out with the Twin thing...and her friend asked what my real name was...Adie didn't know! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment