Also, Since I'm getting older this week (meaning my b-day is coming soon...yucky!), I may not post a lot in the next few days, but I'm spending the weekend up north with some really good friends at my Aunt and Uncle's place "Up North" and I'm soooo looking forward to it:) So if you can't reach me, I'm lost in the woods! (Also known as shopping in Nisswa!) Thanks again Uncle Doug and Auntie Annie!
One other order of business: Happy Birthday on Friday Meg and Allison!!!! And if I don't post before the 23rd, Happy B-day Tommy!
8 comments:
Shhh don't tell people its my birthday:)
I didn't say which Megan!!!
Birthdays are a good thing. If you were still say 20,even, think of what you wouldn't have,like Riley:),not to mention a great husband,and an adorable neice and nephew!
Happy almost birthday! We love you and are soooooo proud of you.
Happy Birthday Molly. You better get your parka ready it's going to be soooo cold.
I went and bought hand warmers for everyone today! Thanks Kathy;)
Just stopped in to say hi and that I hope you have a very happy Birthday :)
Ahhh, thanks Missy:)
Happy Birthday!!! I think you should go check out my blog. :-)
Post a Comment