Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Trapped in the Cold - Lots of Blogging

Sorry, I know 3 posts in one day is a lot, but it's cold in MN (-40 wind chills) and Josh is downstairs with Roo so I thought I'd do one more today. My sister Meg has posted some stuff on her blog that I think people might find relevant. Most noteably, if you're a new parent, she has some tips on products she loves and a fun gift idea for grandparents. Linda, PLEASE don't look at this site. I have something in mind for a gift and I don't want someone to take it! 

Also, she has a new search engine that she mentions GoodSearch.com. It's a web search site like google or yahoo (actually, it's powered by yahoo), but for every time you use the site to look something up, money goes to the charity of your choice. I chose Children's Cancer Research Fund, Meg did Caringbridge. There are thousands of charities to choose from or you can add you child's school or other non-profit groups. Check it out, it gives info on the site about how it works.

That's it! Promise, last post today:)

1 comment:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Don't you think telling Linda not to go to my site is going to make her curious???