Sunday, February 10, 2008

Quick Riley Update

Riley hasn't had a fever all day again, so that's good, but her nose continues to flow like a river and she's not too happy about us trying to catch it. I think she might have a sore throat too...she's not too fond of eating certain things, but a little "i-keem" seems to work just fine:) So we continue to try to stay in for the most part and beat this cold bug...

But of course today was the coldest day of the week and we did have to venture out to get our taxes done at my mom and dad's (well, Josh and I do our taxes, but we require the assistance of my dad to be smarter than the tax program), but Roo was well taken care of there too. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching her while we swore at the computer...And while I'm thanking people, I should also thank Grandma Linda for bringing over dinner and some treats yesterday too! We are really spoiled rotten...Thanks!

No comments: