A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
St. Jude Children's Hospital
I just want to let you all know that this week is the St. Jude Children's Hospital phone-a-thon on K102. I donate to this cause in memory of Tori and ask that you guys might consider becoming a "Partner in Hope" to help sick kids get treatment and help researchers find a way to cure these diseases! Listen to K102 or click here for details. I make my pledge when they have a corporate sponsor who will match my donation. And there are often incentives that they talk about on air, but whatever gets you interested, I know I beg for a lot of causes...I'm sorry for that, I know it probably gets old, but I am passionate about a few things that are very important to me. Bear with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It wouldn't be appropriate for me to get bare with you. I couldn't bear the consequenses.
Ok Dad I fixed it...I was in a hurry when I posted, sorry...
Post a Comment