Ok, I know most of you don't know who Stephanie is...let me explain. When I was in 8th grade and Stephanie was in 2nd we were partnered as "Prayer Partners" in grade school. I was doing my confirmation and she had communion and confession that year. Her older brother is my age and went to the same high school so Stephanie and I kept in touch that way for a while and now she's all grown up and getting married today! I'm excited to be going to the wedding and honored that we are still good friends after all these years!
I should also mention my cousin Chris is getting married today in Arizona. We weren't able to attend that wedding, but I want to congratulate them and hopefully well get to meet the new family in January when we go down to Mesa with my in-laws.
Happy Weddings today...and Happy Birthday to my Jeffie who I think turns the big 3-0 this year?!?!? YIKES! I used to babysit that twerp!
1 comment:
Didn't he turn 30 last year??? I've lost track;)
Post a Comment