Friday, November 14, 2008

TIGF

This might sound pretty simple, but I am happy I have mittens now! I had lost my favorite pair of mittens in the spring and yesterday was the craft fair that I had bought those mittens at. I bought a new pair and they are super warm and cozy! Mostly I'm glad I have them today since the winter is pretty much here and the temps are dropping fast! I know it's a silly thing to be thankful for this week...but sometimes it's the little things:)

Also, I want to point out two new links on the right side of the blog under Shameless Plugs for My Friends in Biz. My friend Tracy has started as a Stampin' Up demonstrator to keep busy between substitute teaching gigs and tonight I'm attending one of her her first classes. There is also a link to Lullabye Gifts, my friend Christy's new endeavor and there are some really cute things on the site...you should check it out if you have any new moms to buy for or even if you're looking for unique custom designed gifts for anyone on your list.

No comments: