Ok, now it's not just a feeling or a wives tale, it is official. The Ultrasound Tech said with about 99% certainty that Zacky will not be the only boy in the bunch on our side of the family...We're having a BOY! Now...what the heck are we gonna name this kiddo? We're not feeling anything yet, like we did with Riley! I know, I know...lots of votes for Shamus/Seamus...Guess you'll have to wait and see!
Another Due Date to report too...Feb. 20th now seems like the date of choice on my charts!
6 comments:
Congratulations!! Boys are very special also.
Grandma "D" (Zack & Kiley's other grandma
Why do they keep changing your due date? So weird?
Ditto Meg. Noah is very excited:)
We also had a VERY hard time with a boy name... couldn't agree on anything. We got it down to two and decided after he was born. Thankfully, we have a boys name if we should ever have another boy.
Yeah! I get to celebrate my birthday with him:) Soooo Patrick would be a good name:)
congrats! boys are hilarious! :)
Post a Comment