

Today we went to Ridgedale to see my college roomies Maureen and Sarah. Maureen has a little guy, Owen that Riley likes to play with, he's about a year older than her (almost exactly, he's an October boy!) I wish I would have taken pics of Maureen and Sarah, too, but I kinda forgot. You see, I'm one of those moms who follows my kid around the playground so I took pics of Riley and Owen, but I was running around watching Riley climb the stairs to the slide 100 times. Sorry, M and S, I wasn't a very good talker today:( But Roo and Owen had lots of fun and Riley made it all the way home awake, but melted down before I could feed her lunch so I guess it's going to be like 2:00 lunch today:) Oh well, it was well worth it!
2 comments:
Hmm, I posted on mine, where's yours?
Nothin to post until tomorrow, I'm going to snuggle in bed and pretend I'm in Florida!
Post a Comment