Monday, April 21, 2008

Riley the Dancing Machine

To make up for the Living Green heavy blogs this week, I'll try to offset with some video and pictures of Roo. Yesterday was 70+ degrees in Minnesota and just gorgeous. So we went outside to work in the yard, and play at the park...what an awesome day!In the background of the video if you hear the music, it's songs about Riley that Grandma Linda gave her. She loves to dance to them! She was having none of the Twins game on the radio! She wanted "dancin". I didn't catch her signature move yet, I'll try to get it...it's kinda like the beginning here, but more elbows and VERY funny!

5 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

UGH I love her dancin!!! She's such a goof ball!

Anonymous said...

She'll have to teach me that move:)Very cute. I love video's!

Katie said...

Such a good dancer!

Anonymous said...

Molly, she is just adorable and I love that she loves hats. Just too cute!!! I am also jealous of your weather. We had snow Saturday, Sunday and the past 3 days temps only in the 40s. MN here I come! Enjoy every day of the nice weather.
MaMa D

Anonymous said...

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING AS CUTE AS MISS RILEY !! DANCEN STARS! GRANDMA LINDA