A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Friday, April 11, 2008
TIGF
Last weekend was a really good one for our little family. Josh stayed home from work on Saturday (he's been working most Saturdays because of the chaos at his office right now). And we took Riley to the Children's Museum, then we went for a couple walks and flew Riley's Nemo Kite. I know I've mentioned this already, but that's my thankful time of the week. I was so happy to have family time and Riley loved every minute:) Plus the weather was better last weekend...this weekend is kinda crappy, but there's a light at the end of the snowy tunnel! It's supposed to get close to 70 degrees this week! I guess you could say I'm thankful for Spring too;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment