Friday, November 21, 2008

TIGF

Today is a fun day for me. I get to go shopping at a wholesale distributor sale most of the day and then tonight I'm hosting a stamping party to help out a friend who's starting her own Stampin' Up business. I'm especially excited about tonight (not that I don't LOVE to shop, but....), my cousin Tanya is coming (haven't seen her since the last baby shower I think) and she's bringing a friend from high school whom I haven't seen since we graduated, then another of my friends from high school will also be there and then a few of my favorite co-workers and maybe a few people I just recently met so it's going to be a nice mix of people and a fun night of stamping...yes, I'm a dork, but I really miss stamping! I haven't done a lot of it since Riley was born. I even baked pumpkin bread and M&M cookie bars for the occasion and I'm thankful I didn't botch any of that! (Well, at least I know the bars turned out...had to do some quality control! Not totally sure of the bread yet, but I think it's ok.)

I'm also REALLY thankful today that Riley woke up in a better mood (lots of "I love you Mommy's" and hugs...yeah!!!) And she doesn't have the rash she had yesterday. I was worried she might have Chicken Pox and I would have to cancel everything for the next two weeks including tonight and Thanksgiving and the pizza party with my cousins...that would have been a major bummer! I think she just had a reaction to some bubble bath stuff we used the other night. It's all gone this morning!

1 comment:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Whew I was wondering how her pox were today:) And the M&M bars were delish!