Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Riley Rose!


Today our baby girl turns three years old. Where did the last 3 years go? Since today is Riley's last "only child" birthday, we have a very special family day planned with our big girl. After nap (if she naps...she's singing the "Wonder Pets Teamwork" song to her kitty cats right now) we are taking her bowling and the to Space Alien's for dinner. Next year at this time we will be a family of four...weird?!?!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes already today. She loves telling people she's a big big girl:)

On a Public Service note, for those of you who read this for informational purposes, (yeah right!), The Maple Grove Just Between Friends (JBF) Consignment Sale is going on today, through Saturday and I highly recommend it for parents of small children or pregnant women. I came home with a bouncy seat for baby, 8 maternity items, 3 sweaters for Roo, a dress for her, a velour 3-piece outfit, shoes, fancy black pants, 6 onsies for baby boy, one pack of pacifiers, two formula dispensers, 2 blankies, and probably one or two things I'm forgetting for under $95...And I even missed two whole sections for girls 4T that I didn't see until I was in the checkout. Good quality stuff, some of it still has tags on it. Get there soon, it's a popular sale and by Saturday, I don't even know what will be left. It's at the Golf Dome by Fleet Farm off of 81 and 169 (Technically Brooklyn Park, I think).

3 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Hmmm we're on the same page. I had the Wonder Pets.."the phone, the phone is ringing..." in my head this morning:)

momma c said...

"This is therious":)

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Riley!

Love, Noah

(p.s. The Wonder Pets drive my mommy nuts. Can I come to your house to watch them?)