Ok, I know it's been a few days since my last post. There are several reasons for this problem.
1. Our computer is getting dangerously low on memory and I'm afraid to download more pics until the problem has been resolved.
2. The Pluggy Fairy came to our house early this week and took Riley's pacifiers to give to some other baby girl or boy and this has made for some interesting sleep situations...both issues with going to bed and staying asleep, and with taking naps at all. So with no naps I'm not getting as much time to write and with lack of sleep at night, I'm tired and want to nap if she does;)
With this in mind, I'm hoping both problems should be resolved soon and we will be back to a normal routine of posting, with pics, very soon. We're already improving on the going to bed routine, I'm just hoping to get nap time back soon too!
No comments:
Post a Comment