

First, I apologize, I'm getting yelled at for not posting enough, especially photos of Rowan. Josh keeps unplugging the camera cord from the computer, and while that's no excuse because I do know how to plug it back in, I just don't do it because it's putsy. Sorry...I'll try to do better. I'm also trying to figure out when to do things with two kiddos, which will probably work itself out a bit more when we're getting more sleep and I'm not going to bed at 8 p.m. while Josh stays up with Rowan so I can catch up. This lull is temporary, I assure you!
That being said, I have explained where the name Rowan came from in previous posts, but I don't think I mentioned where James came from. James is after "Crazy Uncle" Jimmy...Josh's best friend since very young childhood. He wanted to be "The Godfather" but instead, he had to settle for namesake:) We love you Jimmy!
No comments:
Post a Comment