Friday, April 16, 2010

TIGF



I am thankful for my little breaks here and there, when Josh takes Riley for some Daddy/Daughter time and I get a minute to relax. He often takes her out for a run with him (her riding in his running "buggy") or he takes her up to the park or to the store. Of course, I still normally have Rowan, since I have to feed him every couple of hours, but he's been a pretty good baby and he's smiling up a storm these days so it still feels like a break just to have one at a time.

Last weekend, Josh went for an "adventure" to find "lost park" while Rowan and I headed over to my parents to help get ready for the Baptism party. They were gone almost longer than I was because this park truly was kinda "lost". Josh had decided to go find the park at Elm Creek that we used to go to when we were kids. He had no idea where in the park it was located, based on where we access the park, so his adventure too them well over 3 hours. And when he got there, the park was under construction and they couldn't even play there! But they say a "garden" snake and some other animals along the way and stopped to kick the ball around for a while and she loved every minute of it!

P.S. Today I'm also thankful that this weekend is the Canterbury Arts and Crafts sale, but that's just a silly little thing that makes me way too happy:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you MOLLY I hope you have a great time out and about !!!
LINDA