First, thanks Meg for hacking and getting some photos on the blog. Now I don't feel like a slacker:) Second, for those of my donors to the AHS walk every year, I just got this sent to me in an e-mail and I thought you should know your money makes a difference!
Last year, we (The Animal Humane Society)took in 5% fewer animals and increased our rate of placement by 5%, which resulted in a 7% reduction in the rate of euthanasia. There are still too many animals without homes in our community, but to make progress feels good and I hope it is rewarding for you to be a part of it.
THANK YOU! It makes me proud to be part of such a positive step! The more we do for the animals, the less animals have to suffer and that, as my niece Adie lies to say "Makes me Happy!"
2 comments:
FIX BACKGROUND!
thank you:)
Post a Comment