Friday, November 12, 2010

TIGF

I was going to say that this TIGF was the Canterbury Craft sale and the fact that I might go TWICE this fall...but last night I had another one of my wonderful reactions to some mystery something, so today I'm thankful that I made it through another episode and I'm thankful that through ALL of these episodes Josh has been there for me (and a few other people have been there a lot of them too...thanks Mom and Dad!) I don't know what I would do if I were home alone with the kids. I'm supposed to go to urgent care within one hour when I have one of these, but they never happen at a time when it would be acceptable for me to call a neighbor to come over...last night was after midnight. I know how to work through them, and I have an epi-pen now just in case, but it's also not like I can just jump in the car and go in the middle of one of these...the symptoms require me to be close to a bathroom...not in a car. I won't go into it more than that...but anyway...I am so thankful that it always happens when I'm not alone and sooooooo thankful to Josh for getting me through! Ugh! I was hoping to be done with this!

No comments: