Tuesday, January 18, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday....



It's my birthday too, yeah! Want to wish my "evil twin" a happy birthday:) Just kiddin'! Love you Megs! Where shall we hid from Katie's NKOTB message? She already blogged it last year, so I think we're safe online! (Sorry for the photo, Meg....I need to steal one from you. Apparently the only people I take pictures of anymore are under the age of 5!)

I don't love my birthday, but I do love my parents for giving me a BIRTHday! Thanks Mom and Dad for 34 years of making me who I am today. I love you more every day...and if my b-day is good for anything on this FREEZING January day, it reminds me how lucky I am! Love you both:)

5 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Sure make me look bad....Thank you Mom and Dad Too!!!!!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to my 2nd favorite set of twins. :)

MoSchu said...

Awww, Thanks Tracy....it's understandable;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope it's a good one!
Diane (Zack & Kiley's other Grandma)

momma c said...

Oh my! Didn't see that coming. Great way to start my day, crying but honored:) Thank you. I hope someday , Riley and Rowan will tell you the same.