Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Craft Project






Sorry for the delay in posts, we have have had a cold running rampant in this house and I haven't had much to post about. But being trapped in the house for a few days, we decided to do a craft project I found in a magazine. Riley LOVES this project and keeps begging me to empty more glass jars to do more. Lucky for me, most of our condiments come in plastic!

More exciting photos to come if we stay healthy enough to have her Kid Party at Build A Bear tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Cute! What kind of glue did you use?

MoSchu said...

Supposed to use decupage (sp?) glue, diluted 3 to 1 but I just mixed some elmers glue with water and used thos sponge paint brushes...it's on the Woman's Day magazine web page if you want the full instructions. I posted on FB too.