I know I have been slacking in the blog department. I have not been using my camera as much since I got the ipad, but it's harder to blog photos from the iPad, so here for your viewing pleasure is Riley's most recent creative adventure. She got a book about Wall-E the disney robot last week at the Books and Bagles event at her school. It is an Easy Reader Level 1 book and she has quickly learned to read it very well and reads it to everyone who will listen...and even some who don't listen very well. (Rowan?).
So yesterday she decided she wanted to make a robot that actually works. Well, I am terrible at this kind of thing, but I went grocery shopping and this is what Josh and Riley came up with...it's not fully functioning, but the arms move and he's on wheels so he is partly functioning.
1 comment:
Love the binoculars, he really looks like Wall-E
Post a Comment