Saturday, January 4, 2014

Crafty Kid!

Riley loves all things crafty...she taught herself to make dresses without sewing, she has made a robot that looked just like Wall-E while I was at work one night...she loves to create! So this week she took the first of what will likely be a lot of future sewing classes. Although Joann Fabric is MESSED UP when it comes to running classes, here is Riley finished project. A pillowcase! And she chose the fabric without my input, despite it being one of my favorite art patterns!

Not only did she learn how to make a pillowcase this weekend, but my mom also taught how to knit! Something I have NEVER been able to figure out! (I blame being a lefty, but no excuses, my kid is better at it than me!)

1 comment:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Yeah! Now I can expect a pillow case and a scarf for my birthday;)