Friday, February 7, 2014

Owl-lusive!

Meg is going to be on my case for not posting again, so here it is...I'm on an owl hunt. Snowy Owls normally live in Canada and sometimes far northern Minnesota in the winter. Because the winter has been so cold, their food has moved farther south and so there have been spottings as far south as Southern MN. There are a few spots that I am on a mission to find one! If you want to see the Snowy, Meg has seen it up in Ramsey and has pictures posted on her blog. My sister-in-law also has one near their home in Henderson...I am dying to see one in the wild. I have seen the one at the MN Zoo, but this is such a rare thing I REALLY want to see it myself...I will post pictures WHEN I see one...So far I have checked Ramsey and Maple Grove in "known" sighting areas. They continue to "owl-lude" me!

No comments: