Ventured to the Children's Museum with my friend Shannon and her nanny kids this week. And then I remembered why I do NOT love St. Paul. Ugh. the roads are awful, the parking situation is terrible, and I don't understand glass elevators in a parking garage. Just sayin'!
On the positive side of things, Rowan ran around like a crazed lunatic...well, not really, but he had fun checking out everything...really quickly...before moving on...really quickly...to the next thing. Thankfully he knows never to leave an area without mom, but he's hard to keep up with :)
The MCM and the Science Museum both have dino exhibits right now, but we decided to do MCM because it was a LOT cheaper...even if the toddlers would have been free at the Science Museum! The boys had fun...even if my nerves were shot! (Boy, could I whine any more in a post, sorry y'all! Better posts coming soon...)




No comments:
Post a Comment