Saturday, May 23, 2009

Let the Party Season Begin!






Yesterday was the official kick-off of party season. Or Summer as it is officially known. We started the weekend with a birthday party for my friend Breann (in the yellow holding Roo) whom we determined was 9 when Josh and I started dating! One of the joys and hazards of working at TSA is that most of the people there are almost a decade younger than I am! Oh well...keeps me young! And I have great friends there:) Shannon is the other girl pictured holding Riley...Bre and Shan are my closest friends from work!

Today we venture "up North" to my friend Katherine's place for a birthday party for Abby-Girl, my God daughter. There will be pictures of that tomorrow, I would guess. Should be a huge shin-dig. Their family celebrates May, June and July birthdays today so everyone will be there!

After this is Zack's birthday next weekend (my other God child!), Katie's b-day, my grandpa's b-day, my friend Aimee's b-day, Father's Day in June and my mom-in-law's birthday starts July! Then we're off for our family trip and my cousin Bear's b-day is also at the end of July! We get a break in August before September picks up again! And those are just the birthday's I know we will be celebrating...I know there are other b-days coming up:)

No comments: