Friday, May 29, 2009

TIGF





I know this is going to sound like a silly TIGF, but I'm thankful that I get to babysit my nieces and nephew every week during the summer. It is sometimes a challenge (Adrienne wants to be with Mommy if she can see her, Riley and Zack are practicing sharing, etc.), but I enjoy seeing my child grow up with her cousins and it reminds me how much I enjoyed spending time with my cousins growing up...even the cousins who lived in AZ and I only saw a few times a year, if that.

I'm glad Riley is lucky enough to have that relationship too! Tuesdays are golf day, I already mentioned that one, but I don't think that I mentioned that Thursday nights Meg plays softball and if she has early games that Chris can't get home for, I sometimes go to the game and watch Adee while Meg plays. This week we went to the park across the parking lot for a little bit and then cheered for Auntie Meg! (And if Auntie Meg didn't wave, Riley would say. "I have to yell harder! HI, AUNTIE MEEEEGGGGG!!!") It was a perfect night for a game!

NOTE: This post is about all my sisters' kiddos, but since Zack's b-day is this weekend, I promise a whole bunch of the Bartsch kiddos after Zacky's party! We didn't have our golf play date this week, so I don't have anything new of them:)

No comments: