


Ok, here's more from our surprise fun day. I like to get kid's parental permission before I post pictures of them just to be on the safe side. So now that i've got that cleared, here are some more of Jack and Emily who live next door! I didn't get any good pictures of Cindy and Newton, the other kids in the neighborhood that we swam with too, but I probably wouldn't post them yet anyway because I don't have a way to ask their parents for permission...I haven't met them yet:) Cindy and Emily play with Riley and Brielle a lot and they are great! All that fun and no nap for the third consecutive day for Miss Roo! We might be headed for a no nap lifestyle around here...oh boy!
1 comment:
NOOOOOOO!!!! don't give Roo a hockey stick yet;( I'm not ready for hockey!!!
Post a Comment