Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just some cute pics





Here's some pics we took this week. One if of my friend Cheri who came over so we could celebrate her b-day. Riley and Cheri were best friends from the moment she walked in the door. Roo wasn't shy at all, I was pleasantly surprised:) The rest of the shots are from today in her cute hat. She wore that to church today and we got so many comments!!

7 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Have I ever told you how FRICKIN cute she is:) Love that hat!!!

Unknown said...

That picture of us is SOOO CUTE! I had so much fun hanging with you girls and I loved my birthday lunch!!! Am I famous now that I made it onto a blog?!?!?

Meg Tredinnick said...

Cheri you were famous long before the blog:)

Unknown said...

Awhhh, thanks Meg!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just got done ordering MORE pictures! That outfit just fits her personality!

Unknown said...

Hi Molly,
It's Kathy from Meg's work. You three sisters have the cutest kids and I would love to have lunch with the three of you sometime. Oh wait, I work. My comment will show that "Joe said", but it's me and I love babies. Thanks for sharing your cute pictures of your little cutie.

MoSchu said...

Kathy, we can meet you at the bank for lunch anytime...we love lunch dates!