Ok, so I used to be strictly a White Hot Chocolate or Carmel Apple Cider girl on visits to Caribou/Starbucks etc., but I'm starting to try to like coffee lately (Loaded with sugar please! ie. Turtle Latte/Mint Condition/Wild Cherry Mocha etc.) And I'm using a lot of waste products that I feel guilty about on my green kick.
While on my b-day weekend up north, I found a solution to at least part of that problem. Obviously using a reusable coffee mug is one way to reduce waste...but what about the coffee sleeve they put on your cup to keep you from burning your hand. Yes, they are often made from recycled material, but what if you could eliminate it altogether!?! I found a product that I love and it makes a GREAT gift too. Hip Grips are fashionable and reuseable AND they have a pocket in them perfect for adding a gift card to your favorite coffee shop:) Caribou Please!
After I post this, some of my fave pics of Riley are going to bump to the next "page" so if you haven't visited in a while, please check out the "older posts" at the bottom of the page. I know that I sound like a crazy mom who is obsessed with my kiddo, but I just love the pics of her in the purple hat and sweater...sorry, forgive a crazy mother, ok:)
No comments:
Post a Comment