Ok, so I don't normally read my Saturn newsletter...yes, Saturn sends a freakin' newsletter to it's customers...but this issue had some fun Eco-friendly facts as Saturn is making an attempt at being more Green. Here's a few things I thought I'd share. Some of it I knew about, but I don't think I've mentioned it here before.
• Bamboo Sheets are softer than cotton while being eco-conscious. Bamboo fabric feels silky, wicks moisture, and has natural anti-microbial properties (that's the part I like!) and comes from a rapidly renewable resource that doesn't require pesticides to grow. (Mom, they are on my Christmas list in case you need a head start along with bamboo towels! They sell them at Sears and Target I think.) www.treehugger.com
• The Totes company sells an eco-friendly umbrella made from mostly recycled material including recycled bottles, steel, and aluminum and uses bamboo for the handle and waxed hemp for the strap. www.totes-isotoner.com
2 comments:
Seems like Saturn could be more green by sending e-mails instead of newsletters:)
It's printed on recycled paper:)
Post a Comment