Last week were were driving around...I think on our way home from the nursing home? Can't remember...Anyway, Riley and I play this game when we're driving where we blow on the red lights to make them turn green so we can go. We got to one red light and "it was broken" meaning when she blew it, it didn't work. So I asked if Mommy should try it..."Go ahead" she said! Really...go ahead? So I blew and it worked (obviously timing is everything with this game!) "Good job Mommy!" she said:) Silly girl...
So a little later, same car ride, she starts talking to the ghost...Huh? What ghost Riley? Right here...she points to the back of the passenger front seat. I have a sticker in my rear side window that is wearing off and the reflection was making it look like a ghost on my seat! It gets better...
"Come here Ghost, sit with me!" she says...patting her lap..."Right here!" And when the car turned and the light wasn't making the shadow anymore she said the ghost had to go see his mommy.
Later the same shadow was a dolphin:) Who knew!?!
One other funny...Tuesday morning Riley woke up early so I brought her in bed with me...we were talking and I said, "Today is the last day you're gonna be one!" and she said, "On Wednesday, I'm two!" Where did that come from?!!? Yup, you're right:) So yesterday was Wednesday and she did indeed turn TWO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment