I should probably mention that we had Riley's two year appointment yesterday morning and everything is great. She is 27.5 lbs which is in the 50-75 percentile if you follow that stuff, and was about 34 inches (we measured her at 33 inches at home) so she should be somewhere between 5'6" and 5'8" if you multiply her height at age two times two...that's how they estimate adult height I guess...this is also in the 75th percentile in height...kinda tallish for her age I guess.
She did have to have two shots and those went as expected...not so good...I HATE the face she makes when they stick her with those darn shots and the huge crocodile tears:( Thanks again to my dad who is my moral support when Riley has shots...and Grandma Trish sent along a special treat to make it all better too. Thanks Mom! When we got home Riley said, still kinda sniffly, "The lady gave me owies!" No more docs until she's three! (knock on wood!)
2 comments:
According to our scale Noah is 25 pounds! Wow! We have our 15 month appointment next week for the official weigh in.
That's my growin girl;) She's going to be as tall as Auntie Meg;)
Post a Comment