


After we went sledding the other day, we had some hot chocolate (also known as a bribe to get her to come in from outside.) She REALLY enjoys her HC! I'm still working on the stain...the bib did nothing for protecting from a two year old! Oh well, it was worth it, she was a happy camper!
Today is also our friends Chris and Erica's b-day. Both turn 30 today. Happy b-day guys!!
6 comments:
No help on the stain, but I got the orange pedialyte out:)
new bib's don't cost much;) and its worth the Hot Chocolate happy baby;)
But it's the Nisswa Turtle Race bib!!!
We'll be in Nisswa again I'm sure;) And Riley can come play with the dogs anytime;)
Hey, sorry, I'm a bit behind on blog checking...but wanted to let you know that oxy stain spray is the best thing I've found yet for kiddo messes. Hope it helps! Otherwise, seems as if Meg has you covered with a backup :)
Hey, thanks! I have that spray! We used it on Nala's puppy stains, but I never thought to use it on laundry!!
Post a Comment