Ah, I love my January birthday. Ok...you all know that's not true. I feel guilty and unappreciative but that's the truth. Today is my 32nd birthday and I'm super grateful to my parents for creating me and raising me to be a somewhat decent person, but birthdays in January just suck. I don't want sympathy, I'm just stating fact. Today it snowed (which I hate, but it was at least fluffy, light stuff and not icy crap and the temps were above 0 so that was a bit of a plus for this year), but the worst of it was that Katie (my older sis) and Josh were both sick today so our family party became a very different celebration. (Katie, PLEASE don't feel guilty, it's not your fault and I'm not mad I swear!!!) And church today was just my dad and I...very quiet without the kiddos! So for those of you out there who like to tell me I should love my b-day...let me guess, you were born in May? or Maybe August?
Ok, I'm done with my rant. I really am thankful for another year of life and I do think I have a pretty great life to be happy about...but I still hate the month of January! Oh, Josh, Riley and I did have a movie night (Little Mermaid) and I got a QUIET bubble bath too! And I did get some great presents! I'm a lucky girl:) And a very happy one as well despite the month of January;)
1 comment:
I'm sorry I forgot to tell you at church... I had seen on FB that it was your birthday, but it somehow slipped my mind this morning... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment