



On Sunday afternoon, we finally celebrated Chrsitmas with my friend Katherine and her family, including Jason, he husband, my Goddaughter Abby, big sister Kenzie and their cousin Aiden (I hope I spelled that right!) as well as Nana Debbie (I was corrected for calling her Grandma!) Auntie Kristin and her hubby Brandon. We spent about an hour at the Elk River Ice Arena and then went to Debbie and Don's for dinner. Thanks for hosting, we had a GREAT time and Riley loved playing with the big kids! Here's some pics of the action:
Aiden didn't like to stay on his skates, preferring to fall on purpose.
Kenzie was great on skates, but really didn't want to wear her snowpants:) She did have some luck at the claw machine later thoughT
Abby liked to try and help Riley and Josh broke his back holding Riley up:)
Debbie walked around the indoor track to try and stay warm:)
No comments:
Post a Comment