Monday, February 9, 2009

Drum Roll Please....



Ok, so here are the actual glasses and the actual model. I just picked them up this morning. What do ya think...for real...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm.Interesting:)

MoSchu said...

Dude, I know what that means...guess i won't be wearing them out with mom:)

Anonymous said...

I think they are really cute and stylish!

-Missy

Meg Tredinnick said...

They grow on me;)

Jess said...

I think they're cute. Honestly, I loved mine when I bought them, but then they took awhile to grow on me once I got them. It takes a little bit to get use to a different look than the thin metal frames. I love mine now and an totally happy that I took the risk:)

Anonymous said...

I love them Molly!

auntie annie

Anonymous said...

Okay I like them in person. Very cute.

carisdavidnick&mia said...

Just like I thought... SASSY! You look great! Wear them with confidence!