A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Public Service Announcement:)
In honor of Earth Week, I will have some useful tips and facts this week, starting with a fun way to shop and "reuse" kid stuff. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Golf Dome in Brooklyn Park by Fleet Farm, there will be a consignment sale for kids stuff. It's kinda like a HUGE garage sale with GOOD quality kids toys, strollers, cribs, clothing shoes, DVDs whatever you might need from maternity all the way up to kids sizes (I'm not sure how high they go, but it's not just the babies and toddlers). I have gotten some REALLY great stuff for Roo there and my mom and sisters have too. Sale runs from 10-7 on Thursday and Friday and 10-2 on Saturday. There is a small cover cost on Thursday, but Friday and Saturday are free and Saturday, everything is 1/2 off! I'm going on Thursday with my mom! Can't wait...Save money AND help the environment by reusing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I come?
Post a Comment