Thursday, September 17, 2009

What a Weird Week

I know I haven't posted a lot again, I'm failing the blogging world...Oops! It's been a weird week around here. Tuesday we were supposed to go to the zoo with my mom, sisters and the kids, but I woke up having some issues that freaked me out so I had to make a doctor appointment instead. Mom took Riley to the zoo with my sisters for a little while, but then she came back in time for my afternoon appointment. It turns out everything was "normal" and baby's heart rate was strong, so I freaked out for nothing, but we have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow just to reassure us. And just when I was feeling better about that, Riley spiked a fever last night...and this morning it's gone??? Weird! Needless to say, I'll be watching her all day for that.

We've been laying low all week and Riley and I are going a little stir-crazy. She woke up this morning and asked me what "the plan" was for today. She is starting to sound like her Daddy:) He always wants to know the plan too. I usually start our day by telling her what we're going to do, but she wasn't too happy when I told her we were going to "hang out" today. She also wants to play with her friends and they are all in school now, which she does NOT like! Oh boy! So that's the news from here. I'll try to post some pics soon, but since we've had to reschedule our activities for this whole week, we don't have much to show for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just remember; taking it easy is a good thing. Enjoy it while you can. Those days may be few and far between 6 months from now.
We'll keep you in our thoughts tomorrow.
Grandma D
(Zack & Kiley's other grandma)