A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Happy birthday Auntie Meg!
Ok, so if it's Auntie Meg's birthday that must mean it's someone else's birthday too...oh yeah, my friend Allison's birthday! Ok, FINE it's mine too:) Happy Birthday Auntie Meg! (I don't think Allison reads this!) I've already gotten a call from my in-laws in Arizona to wish me a happy day and we're off to my parents house to celebrate with mom's chicken noodle soup for lunch!!!! Tonight, Riley still has skating so that's the plan for the day! I got to sleep in though cuz Josh has MLK day off...Thanks Martin Luther King Jr.! Josh even promised to put my socks on for me;) It's the little things sometimes...Sounds like a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!
Chicken noodle soup and family time, what could be better?! Enjoy your day!!
Zack & Kiley's Grandma D (aka Diane)
Post a Comment