Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Play Date Fun...




We had a lot of play dates this weekend. Friday we played with my college roomies Maureen and Sarah and their boys, Saturday my roomie, Jess and her little boy (Riley's boyfriend), and Sunday we went to my friend Jenny's place for the Vikes game and a little playtime with her liitle guy...Riley was the only girl in all this play date fun! I didn't bring my camera for all of them, but I did bring it to the indoor play park on Saturday with Jess and Noah. Being almost 9 months pregnant, and totally afraid of heights anyway, I don't do much climbing, but Jess, being just 7 or so months pregnant and a former gymnastics coach, she's way more flexible and braver too...she did a little climbing with the kids. THANKS Jeca! Sorry I'm a fat chicken! Riley even took a nap that day!

1 comment:

Jess said...

It was fun... can't wait to go again:)