Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daddy's Girl





Ok, since I've been lacking in photo posts, I made an effort this weekend to take some pictures. I am going to schedule a few posts if I can because we really don't know when this little wiggle monster is planning to arrive, but my feeling is sooner rather than later. I will have my sisters update my blog and Facebook pages with photos and details when the time comes.

This bunch of photos was actually not planned. Riley must have noticed that I haven't been taking pictures much lately because I was in the bathroom getting ready on Saturday morning and Josh was standing outside talking to me. Riley got her bench, put it in front of Josh, grabbed the camera and gave it to me so I could take pictures of her and Daddy and she posed like a ham for about 10 minutes. Do ya think she's a Daddy's girl?

2 comments:

momma c said...

He's not a "wiggle monster" He's just trying to get comfortable.

Meg Tredinnick said...

Love the first one of Roo with her BIG smile;)