This week we have so much to be thankful for! We are thankful for a healthy family of four and settling into what will be our "normal" around here. I am personally thankful that labor and pregnancy is over and I can shave my legs and bend over at the waist again and for the 15lbs. missing from my middle!! I'm thankful that my recovery is going well and that Rowan is eating and sleeping pretty well for a one week old! I'm excited to watch Riley be a big sister, and relieved that she is doing so well (I know, just wait, it hasn't hit her yet...but so far she' been wonderful!) I am super happy that Josh had the week off and has been amazing at taking on some of the extra stuff around here to help me rest and SO THANKFUL to our families who have been so helpful in so many ways, from being at doctor appointments and mid-night false alarms, to bringing food and necessities. We are sooooo lucky! Thank you all!
And one more thing to be thankful/hopeful for! Josh has another interview today, this time outside of the company he works for. Wish him luck. I REALLY hope he gets out of there soon!
1 comment:
WE are greatful you are all healthy and well , what a good looking family
Grandma Linda
Post a Comment