


Yes, I mean OUR first day. Josh, Riley and I had our first day of Preschool today. The first day is a 1/2 day where parents come and stay with the kids for an hour...fill our all our homework and see what the kids will be doing. I'm pretty excited about her teachers and the school. She will have High School helpers in her class as part of their Child Development courses and she will have outside playground time too. She cried when we left, she didn't want to come home! Wednesday, I leave her for the drop-off start of the school year. From now on I have 2 hours two days a week with just me and the Doodle Monster. What to do...Anyone want to meet me at Caribou? Not enough time to shop or anything... I'm so proud of my big girl! (Now if I can just keep myself from crying on Wednesday~!)
3 comments:
You can do it!
Yeah Riley! And good luck Mommy;)
What time is your class? I could meet you on Mondays with Kiley! :-)
Post a Comment