Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Riley's School Fundraiser

I Swear I will only post his once. Riley has a fundraiser for her school, Yup, already in preschool! If you're interested take a look. Thanks:)

My school's annual fundraiser with Innisbrook has begun. Innisbrook Wraps has beautifully designed gift wrap printed on quality recycled paper, coordinating gift wrap accessories,
gourmet foods and fine Helen Grace Chocolates that make great gifts, Time Inc. magazine subscriptions, and more.

For every item that is purchased, Innisbrook donates up to 40% of the purchase price to my school. I also earn a prize credit for every item purchased. The more prize credits I earn, the more prizes I win!

Please consider visiting the Innisbrook website and making a purchase on my behalf. A link is included below. Our sale will be over soon, so don't wait. Place your order today.

Thanks for your help!

Seller: RILEY Seller ID# R241128F
School: ANOKA-HENN. PARENT COUNCIL
School Number: 115806

Click the link below to visit Innisbrook.com and they will recognize me and my school automatically.

http://www.innisbrook.com/credits/index/studentlink?id=R241128F

If the above link does not work:
1. Click below
2. Select Shop the Innisbrook Online Store
3. Enter School# 115806 and Select Go
4. Select Continue
5. Enter Seller ID# R241128F

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been hoping someone would sell this gift wrap...I loved this paper when my kids sold it...in fact I was the gift wrap coordinator for several years and missed being able to buy it the last few years...Thanks!

Unknown said...

Fast turn around time. I ordered on September 22 and the wrapping paper was delivered today...already put into the appropriate gift wrap containers :-) Thanks so much!