Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-Or-Treat










Here's pictures from last night. We had some friends surprise us with a little trick-or-treat! Little Yoda Q is Rowan's buddy and his mommy and daddy are our friends Meg and Chris, not to be confused with my sister and her hubby Meg and Chris!) What a fun night! So glad Rowan and Q got to play. Rowan even politely showed him where the baby toys were..."see Q in this bucket"...

2 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Seriously, you're still not carving pumpkins??? They make pumpkin carving knives that don't cut your fingers;)Ours works really well, surprisingly!

MoSchu said...

I carved last year, we have a safety knife set t hat Katie bought me after "the incident" but I just got lazy this year. Riley liked this idea better anyway. I will get the seeds out at some point, I just didn't want to this weekend:)