A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
T-Ball Picture Nite
Riley started t-ball two weeks ago, half her practices have been rained out including picture night that was supposed to be last week. Tonight was batting practice and picture night rescheduled. Roo did GREAT at both:) She went 3-3 hitting and during warm-up catch with Daddy she caught 7 in a row (two hands even, Coach!)
P.S. Yes, she is wearing poor shoes for T-ball. Side Story: We left the house for swimming lessons at 9:30 a.m. and did not return home until after T-ball because we had a showing scheduled and I wanted to keep the house clean. She's lucky I remembered the T-ball shirt and pants. Oops. Mom error!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, what happened to al the other pink gloves? Roo is the only brave one left!
I taught her how do catch with two hands the night I was there. She learns faster than some I know!
Coach T
Post a Comment