A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Twins Game!
I took Riley to her first Twins game at Target Field with my family last night. Josh continues to boycott the field with no roof:) (Unless it's a work function I guess!) So he stayed home with Rowan. Here's pics from the nosebleed seats. May I remind you that I am deathly afraid of heights and we were also directly below where they shoot off fireworks...Thank you Danny Valencia for getting that home run so I could get sparks shot out above my straw cowboy hat:) But really, I had a great time and more importantly...RILEY had a great time. She is in LOVE with Cuddy...and he was in Right Field...she swears he looked up at her when she cheered!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Riley and Kelli have the same delusions:)
Post a Comment