Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF - The Rock




Out at my grandparent's place that they sold several years back, there is a rock that we had pictures taken on many times over the years. The new owners were supposed to be having a sale out there so we thought we might get a few pics with OUR kids on "Our Rock"...I made my mom take the kids because I just can't bring myself to go back there. Thank you Mom!!

I am so thankful for the memories I have of "Snake Acres" and my childhood spent at this lake with my cousins and my grandparents. I still have a hard time saying good-bye to the place of so many happy times. Someday...

The first pic was taken the year Grandma and Grandpa sold the lake place. Long before our kids and I think before Meg and Chris were even married...and I know my cousins significant others were not even "dates" yet...except maybe Sharis?!?! It was a while back. I don't have copies of the pics when we were "kids" but this rock goes WAY back!

No comments: