Sunday, January 25, 2015

Adie's #1!

At least one winter Sunday a year we make a trek to the ski hill...and nope, I DO NOT ski! My nieces are the crazy kids who enjoy making me a nervous wreck :) This weekend was warm enough and the ski hill close enough to make it the perfect day to be cheerleaders with cowbells! (Although, nice days make for icy conditions and I worry the whole time...but who are we kidding, I worry all the time anyway!) Here's pics of the #1 skier in the 6-year-old division! She is the "most experienced" of the kids from her race team this year! At one point in one of her races, we thought she might even catch up to the girl in front of her!
































1 comment:

Meg Tredinnick said...

in the video I took, I just noticed that she started after the boy in the other course and finished before him;)